</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Firemens On The Move! :)

Now it's 5 plus in the early morning. Good Morning Saturday! Alright, I was woken by my mother due to some fire disaster. Around 4 plus, my neighbour kept knocking on my sister's window but my sister refused to wake up until she couldn't take it. To her horror, when she opened her window, smoke was all over the common corridor. My grandma was the first one who was affected by the smoke as she did not close her door. My dad followed by my mom woke up. Followed by ME! ( I was shock when my mom told me to change and go down ) The whole room was filled with misty SMOKE. When I went out to the living room, I got choked due to the Smoke once again. Policemen came and brought us down. But I was still in a shock.

We went down and waited. Dad found out that the 18th floor was on fire so we were affected too. Smoke don't go sideways, they go upwards? Umm. Anyway, when we went back home. The whole floor and everywhere was dirty. Black ashes after the smoke thingy went off. Alright, I'm tired. Laters`

Alright, woke up around 11 plus. Done some homework, game for awhile and now I'm going out! Laters`

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing